Monday, November 13, 2006

The World 9 Ball Championship last night at Manila

I get really excited when I watch billiard game. I always make sign of the cross when it's my favorite player turns The likes of Efren Bata Reyes, Francisaco Dyango Bustamante, Manuel Manalo and Luat are some of my favorites. I've seen how they did magic on the table nd I'm so impressed on how they would score on the most impossible situation. I like how they solve the problem and even prouder that they are filipinos. Yesterday for the world 9 ball championship, it's Souquit vs. Alcano. Alcano defeated Bata Reyes but it's okay kasi he lost from a fellow filipino rin. I saw how Alcano handles his game, he's cool and graceful when he's playing, in my mind he's going to be the winner and I was right. It was a very thrilling game I really love billiard game because of the techniques and their problem solving. Filipinos are good in eveything if only they were given a chance they will definitely excel. Now Alcano is in my list of one of the great billiard player. I LOVE THIS GAME!

No comments: