Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Day!

What a week it has been. Pinaka show of Ms. Pia Guiano called and asked us if they can feature our restaurants in their show entitled 'the oldiest but goodies restaurant in Manila. They interviewed my brother Benjie for Wah Sun (est. 1955)and my brother-in-law Greg for Ambos Mundos (est. 1888). They were asking for our old photos buti na lang may nakuha kami and it will be shown this coming Dec 3 Sunday. Interview was done on tuesday 11/22/06.
I'm with my patient when my sis (Kathy) called me and said that the TV crew were at the restaurant so I told my patient about it and she said she will watch the show. By the way my patient is the one who had her porcelain jacket crown done by other dentist and redone by me. She really like my work that's why I did her other PJC (1 anterior and 2 posteriors). Yesterday I finished it all and she really like what I've done (the shape and the color) and she said she will come back. That's really Gracia a Dios! I really thank God for all the blessing we are receiving. Today I get to rest and paid my dues. I love my work. It's all about esthetics and art for me.

No comments: